Restaurant Review..Harborview Restaurant and Lounge, Charleston SC

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend a conference in Charleston S.C.  I decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Riverview just across the river from Charleston.  I would go to my all-day conference and then head back to the hotel where I would enjoy a fantastic view of the city and an excellent meal. Here is a description from their website.

"Harborview Restaurant and Lounge commands the most spectacular views of the Ashley River and the Charleston Skyline.  The Holiday Inn Riverview was specifically designed to take full advantage of the natural beauty of the region and provide an exceptional view to each guest.  With east to west views, sunrise breakfast and sunset dinning at the Harbourview Restaurant & Lounge are a must.  
Indulge yourself with our mouth watering southern style menu while enjoying "the view"."

The view…(It was rainy and overcast the entire length of my stay, but still beautiful)






The food…..
"Harborview Chicken"
Grilled chicken breast topped with sautéed mushrooms, onions, peppers, and demi glaze served
with red skin mashed potatoes and green beans.
It was Yummy 
"Grilled Shrimp"
Served with red rice and coleslaw
I was not a huge fan of the rice, although I ate nearly all of it, but
the shrimp was amazing.
"Shrimp Penne"
Shrimp with Alfredo sauce, penne pasta, red onion and zucchini
I must say, this was probably my favorite meal.  Creamy and delicious
Had to have wine with every meal.  My own personal rule:-)
So if you are in Charleston and want to enjoy a very nice meal with a lovely view of the city I suggest you visit the Harborview Restaurant and Lounge.  
Get out and try a new restaurant!
KathieyV:-)

Comments