Food-Yummy Fall Food Finds at Trader Joe's, Fall 2022

 The official start of the fall season is finally here. That means fall foods and many favorite fall treats. One place to find some fun fall items is Trader Joe's. I decided to do some research and see what folks are liking and then head to my local Trader Joe's. The last time I visited Trader Joe's was last year at this time. So I developed a list and headed over to my local shop to get some of my favorite items on my list.



The first thing I picked up in trader joe's freezer section was Trader Joe's Pumpkin Cheese Cake Croissants. Here is how they describe them on their site. "Each Croissant starts as a roughly four-inch square of all-butter dough. (Perhaps we’re using “croissant” loosely, as these are not traditional, crescent-shaped croissants.) Our supplier tops said square with a scoop of impossibly creamy, cheesecake-inspired filling of cream cheese, pastry cream, velvety pumpkin purée, and a warming blend of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger." I have not tried them yet, but I can't wait until I do! I can't rate it yet.


I fell in love with the Pumpkin Brioche Twist Bread it is delicious! It is thickly sliced a moist and flavorful fall bread. This bread has become one of my favorite seasonal products. Rating 5/5.


I decided to try the maple and sea salt kettle corn. Here is a description from the site "Maple & Sea Salt Kettle Corn, with its light crunch, maple sweetness, and a touch of salt, is a wonderful snack." I am actually enjoying some right now. It is delicious, both salty and sweet. Rating 5/5

I then picked up some Pumpkin Bisque. I heated it up and gave it a try. Here is how they describe it "Unlike our previous Pumpkin Soup, this Bisque is thick and rich and creamy and exceptionally flavorful. It’s made with pumpkin purée, heavy cream, some honey for sweetness, and spices including cinnamon and nutmeg. It was good but not my favorite. It was a bit too acidic for my taste, but I will give it a 3/5 on my scale.



I decided to try the Petite Pumpkin Spice and Cookies. They are described on the box as shortbread cookies with Pumpkin spice and Yogurt coating. For fall cookies, they are amazing, another 5/5 on my scale.


This one was not on my list, but it caught my eye, Pumpkin Spiced teeny tiny pretzels. They have a yogurt-flavored coating with crushed pumpkin and spiced pumpkin seeds. This, too, was good. I gave it a 4/5.

This was not on my list, but I knew I had to try it, Trader Joe's Reserve Chardonnay. I did not even know that Trader Joe's had a line of wines. This is very good I would give it a 4.5 out of 5. I will do a post on a tasting of this wine very soon. I would definitely buy it again. 

They have a little news magazine that is free. It is called Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer. I picked one up at the store, and this fall edition is filled with information on Trader Joe's fall products. As I was looking over the flyer, I saw they have apple cider donuts, salted maple ice cream, mini spicy pumpkin samosas, and the list of all things pumpkin goes on and on.  

If you want to do some seasonal shopping for this fall season, I suggest you check out Trader Joe's. 

Happy Fall and Fall Shopping!

KathieyV

Comments