Meal Plan for the Week of Sept 3, 2018 with Links to Recipes

Here is my meal plan for the week.
There is no guarantee that I will complete the list but I am going to try.
(You may notice some repeats from prior weeks.  
Which could either mean I did not get around to making the recipe or I am doing a re-taste to see if I want to do a blog post on a recipe.)


Chicken with Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Sauce I am looking forward to trying this recipe.  There are many steps but the end result appears to be worth it.

Crock Pot Old Fashioned Green Beans I don't know about you but I love old fashioned green beans.  None of this half cooked nonsense but soft and delicious.

Farmers Casserole This Casserole contains ham, cheese, potatoes, and onions.  
Sounds good to me.

Shrimp and Bacon Pasta  You can't go wrong with shrimp and bacon.  I plan to search the local grocery stores to see who is having a sale on shrimp this week.

Banana and Chocolate Parfaits  Who does not like bananas and chocolate.  As I was reading over the recipe, it seemed it might be challenging at least for me.  I can't wait to give it a try.



What is on your meal plan this week.  I would love to know.
Happy Cooking and Eating!
KathieyV

Comments