Kathiey's Weekly News and Video Roundup. Cheese, Cold Foam and Honey.

Find yourself a comfy seat grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine or bottle of beer and join me for my weekly news and video roundup.  I would love to hear your thoughts on any of the articles.


📰Food News📰
"What is that foamy substance on my iced drink?  Cold Foam you say?"
I know some folks are all about the foam on their coffee drinks.  Usually, you would only see the foam on hot coffee drinks.  Well not anymore.  Starbucks has come up with Cold Foam.
To read more about it, just click the link below.
What the Heck is Cold Foam?

"They say cheese is better with age, but 3200-year-old cheese sounds a bit much.  
Would you taste it?"
My dad loved cheese.  Dad did not mind eating old cheese. I can remember him pulling a block of cheese out of the fridge, and I would see mold on the outside of the cheese.  I thought he would throw it away but nope.  He would grab a knife, slice off the mold, and eat the cheese.
Would he try the 3200-year-old cheese?  I would bet that he would.
Read more here at "3200-Year Old Cheese Found in Egyptian Tomb".

"What?  Honey laundering?  That's crazy, but it happens"
I don't eat a lot of honey.  On occasion, I will buy some for a recipe.  I also like honey on a thick slice of Italian buttered bread, so good.  In all my days I never considered the honey I was buying may be fake.  The article says honey should have one ingredient and that should be honey.  I just ran to my pantry to see if mine was a victim of "honey laundering"  or if it was pure honey.
Happily, mine has one ingredient, pure honey.
Read about it here
"How to Spot Fake Honey At The Grocery Store"
*******************************************************************************
📹Related videos for you to enjoy📹

If you want to know more about the 3200 year old cheese check out this video.
"World's Oldest Cheese Found in Ancient Egyptian Tomb"

Watch this video on a review of Starbucks Cold Foam here..
What is This Cold Foam at Starbucks?

Check out this video on Honey Laundering.  Who knew?
"Why You Should Think Twice About Buying Grocery Store Honey"

****************************************************************************
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you have a great weekend!
KathieyV



Comments