What Do you put on Your Cereal? Coffee, Milk, Maybe Orange Juice?

I was reading Food Network Magazine and came across a blurb about cereal.  This article was about what some folks like to put on their cereal.  For me, it has always been milk, plain and simple. Sweet cold milk poured over your favorite cereal.  Sounds perfect to me but, not everyone thinks alike.


According to the magazine, 13% of the population pour coffee over their cereal, and another 12% enjoy orange juice.  I can't imagine either although I do drink coffee while eating my cereal and milk.
This new found knowledge made me curious if there are any other cereal oddities out there.  Let's consult Google.
What Some Folks Like on Their Cereal...
Ice cubes in the cereal to make it colder is very common.
Almond milk rather then cows milk
Apple juice
Water
Red Wine
Egg Nog
Coke
Diet Coke
Gin
Tea
I am not tempted to try any of them.  I will stick with my rich and creamy whole milk.
One thing that I like to do with my cereal that you may consider an oddity is that I like to dip my toast in my cereal.  Soggy and delicious.
Now I am in the mood for some cereal. Oh no, I am out of milk...
I guess I could put some wine on my cereal   No, I don't think I would like that either:-)
What do you put on your cereal?
Happy Cooking and Eating!
KathieyV:-)

Comments