My Meal Plan for the Week of Aug 27, 2018

Here is my meal plan for the week.
There is no guarantee that I will complete the list but I am going to try.
(You may notice some repeats from prior weeks.  
Which could either mean I did not get around to making the recipe or I am doing a re-taste to see if I want to do a blog post on a recipe.)


Shrimp and Bacon Pasta  You can't go wrong with shrimp and bacon.  I plan to search the local grocery stores to see who is having a sale on shrimp this week.
Perfect Bacon in the Oven I plan to use this method to prepare bacon for the BLT and the Shrimp and Bacon Pasta.
Pineapple Barbecue Chicken This looks like a very easy recipe to put together.  I will let you know if it is a keeper.
Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwiches I made these sandwiches a couple of weeks ago, and they are really good.  It surprised me that they used American Cheese Singles in the sandwich.  I remember that was the only type of cheese we ate when we were kids.  I did use the cheese singles, and they were perfect for this sandwich.  Tasted great and melted quickly. I plan on doing a blog post and want to get more photos.
Banana and Chocolate Parfaits  Who does not like bananas and chocolate.  As I was reading over the recipe, it seemed it might be challenging at least for me.  I can't wait to give it a try.

What is on your meal plan this week.  I would love to know.
Happy Cooking and Eating!
KathieyV

Comments