Meal Plan for the Week of Aug 20, 2018

Here is my meal plan for the week.
There is no guarantee that I will complete the list but I am going to try.
(You will probably notice some repeats from prior weeks.  Which could either mean I did not get around to making the recipe or I am doing a re-taste to see if I want to do a blog post on a recipe.)


My Meal Plan
*Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos.  I made these last week and they were delicious.  I had some ingredients leftover so I thought it would be fun to re-make the recipe and take some more photos for a blog post.
*Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti.  I decided to make this recipe because my grandkids love spaghetti.  When I told Caleb I was making a baked spaghetti, he looked at me and said: "I only like regular spaghetti."  I guess I will leave out the cheese topping off but only on his side of the dish:-)
*Paula Dean's Chicken Pecan Salad.  I have made this recipe before, and it is yummy.  I think I will have it for lunch today!

What is on your meal plan this week.  I would love to know.
Happy Cooking and Eating!
KathieyV

Comments