Restaurant Review....Peak City Grill and Bar in Apex NC

One of my favorite restaurants is Peak City Grill and Bar in Apex NC.  I love the ambience and the food.  Several months ago Erica and I ventured to Apex and enjoyed a delicious lunch.  Below are my photos and some quotes from their website in italics. 

                           "It has a rich history, which began with its construction in 1905." 
                                            "Excellence & charm since 2004"

 I love the interior.  Warm and rustic.
Quotes from their website...
"The building consists of 9500 square feet of which 5400 square feet is occupied by the restaurant." 
                   "The church pews which provide the seating for the large booths are 
                      from a 100-year-old church in Warrenton, North Carolina."
 I have been to Peak City Grill several times.  The food is always delightful. Erica had the fish tacos, and I had a chicken salad with avocado.  We also shared a slice of Goat Cheese Cheesecake.  Yummy!
Quote from their website,
        "Our menu changes frequently, so we can provide fresh ingredients in our seasonal dishes."





 The bar is beautiful....

To quote one of the Chefs....
"Fantastic, chef crafted food in a magnificently restored turn of the century (19th) hardware store. Fabulous granite bar, great artwork, 16 ft. high original tin ceilings, and incredible food! 
Full-service bar to compliment all dining options."
This is one of my top restaurant choices.  I will definitely be back.
If you are visiting Apex NC, I suggest you take the time to visit Peak City Grill and Bar.  You won't be disappointed.
KathieyV:-)

Comments