Yummy Drinks to Try...."Caribbean Pineapple"

 I love anything that reminds me of the islands.  Coconut and pineapple are a sure bet to bring back  my memories of white sand beaches and the warm turquoise waters of the caribbean.  This is one of the easiest drinks you will ever make.  You can make it as strong or as mild as you like.  I decided to follow the recipe, at least initially:-)
I studied the recipe...

A delicious recipe for Caribbean Pineapple, with Malibu ® coconut rum and pineapple juice.  
1 part Malibu ® coconut rum
3 parts pineapple juice

Pour ingredients over ice in an old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry, and serve.
This drink is most often served in a Old-Fashioned Glass


Doesn't get any easier then this.  Easy, tasty, and refreshing.


So if you want to escape to the islands I suggest you give this Yummy Drink a try. 
 Just sit in the sun, close your eyes and take a sip.
Happy sipping
KathieyV:-)

Comments