Restaurant Review Sunset Terrace at The Omni Grove Park Inn

I spent some time in Asheville last weekend with a group of new friends.  Although we did not stay at the Omni Grove Park Inn, we did visit.  Beautiful!!   We decided to enjoy lunch at The Sunset Terrace which is located in the Inn. 
Here is a quote from their website,
"The Sunset Terrace features the finest hand cut steaks, premiere chops and fresh seafood. Partnering with local farmers, our chefs and staff are committed to providing you with a truly memorable Asheville dining experience with an incomparable view of the Blue Ridge Mountains."
The restaurant is to the left just behind the umbrellas. 
The view from my table was breathtaking.  You can see the city of Asheville in the distance.
I studied their lunch menu.  I wanted to try everything but decided on lobster cobb salad.




Lobster Cobb Salad
lobster / applewood smoked bacon / eggs tomatoes / blue cheese / cucumbers basil-buttermilk ranch dressing $23 
I have to give this salad a 10/10.  I expected small pieces of lobster.  I am glad I was wrong, there were huge pieces of lobster. I would go back just for this salad.
If you are in the Asheville area, I suggest you give the Sunset Terrace at the Omni Grove Park Inn a try.  The service was excellent, the view beautiful, the ambiance was that of rustic elegance, and the food was terrific.
Get out and try a new restaurant.  I suggest the Sunset Terrace in Asheville NC.

KathieyV:-)

Comments