Restaurant Review..Cafe Bistro at the Streets at Southpoint

We have a very nice mall here in Durham, The Streets at SouthpointOne of the restaurants that my daughter and I enjoy going to is Cafe Bistro found in the Nordstrom Department Store.  There are many dining options at Southpoint, and this is one of our many favorites. 

"Enjoy delicious food and drinks at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring fresh ingredients,
 our menus vary by restaurant type, season and region. Our coffee bars 
offer handcrafted beverages prepared by skilled baristas."
(Quote from the Nordstrom Website)
My daughter usually gets the, Roasted Chicken and Herb Goat Cheese Sandwich $11.25
Served with bistro french fries and kalamata olive aioli.

It is yummy. I love the aioli dipping sauce that comes with the fries.
  
The last time we went I decided to try the Margherita Pizza $10.95

Yes, we had another great meal at the Cafe Bistro.  
Next time you are at the mall I suggest you try Cafe Bistro. 
Happy Eating!
KathieyV:-)

Comments