Recipe Review...."Brownie Cookies"

I found a recipe I wanted to try on Pinterest. Brownie Cookies from Pure and Yummy I studied the recipe and gathered my ingredients.....

Brownie Cookies

½ cup butter
4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
4 large eggs
1 ½ cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Combine butter, unsweetened chocolate, and 1 ½ cups chocolate chips in a large heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter and chocolate melt; let cool.

Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl, set aside.

Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer. Gradually add dry ingredients to egg mixture, beating well. Then add the chocolate mixture and beat well. Stir in remaning 1 ½ cups chocolate chips.

Scoop dough onto baking sheets 1 inch appart. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool slightly on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.





 So what do I give this cookie on my baking scale?  10/10!  Soft yummy cookie.  Everyone at the office wanted the recipe, that is always a good sign.  I will be making these again.
Try a new recipe.  Happy Baking Everyone. 
KathieyV:-)

Comments