Recipe Review...Slow Cooker Pulled Pork


This is an easy 3 ingredient recipe that I will be sure to make again.  Simple and tasty.  I will have to give it a 10/10 on my cooking scale....Slow Cooker Pulled Pork....
I studied the recipe...
1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin (I used Pork Boneless Center Loin)
1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle root beer (Good ole A& W)
1 (18 ounce) bottle your favorite barbecue sauce (KC Master Piece Hickory and Brown Sugar)
8 hamburger buns



DIRECTIONS:

Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours. Note: the actual length of time may vary according to individual slow cooker. Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce. Serve over hamburger buns.

I gathered my ingredients and started cooking...
Removed the pork from the crockpot, removed the fat, shredded the meat with a couple of forks, and the BBQ sauce and it was ready.....Easy and Yummy!!


Would I make this again?  Yes!!! Really good and my Souther Slaw Recipe is a great side to serve with it, or in my case, on it:-)
Happy Cooking Everyone!!!
(Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments