Quick and Easy Snicker Doodles



I was exploring my Pinterest board, "Recipes I Want to Try", looking for something sweet.  I decided to try Easy Snicker Doodles from a blog called....Coopers Corner Blog.  I love Snicker Doodles but did not have the time to make my usual recipe so I decided to give this a go.
I studied the recipe...

1 yellow cake mix
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon

preheat oven to 375

Mix sugar and cinnamon; set aside

In a bowl mix together cake mix, vanilla, oil, and eggs until dough is formed.
shape cookies into a 1 inch ball. Roll balls in sugar/cinnamon mixture.
place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.  Remove and let cool
...and gathered my ingredients...





Quick, easy, and yummy.  If you like snicker doodles and you don't have a lot of time.  I suggest you give this recipe a try.  I would give it a 9/10 on my cooking scale.
Try a new recipe....
Happy Cooking:-)
Oh and my wonderful brother Bruce says "Hi"....

Comments