Recipe Review...Melt In Your Mouth Chicken


You guys know my new favorite site....Pinterest!  Well I am saving recipes I want to try on one of my boards.  There is one chicken recipe that I have tried twice and loved each time...."Melt in Your Mouth Chicken".  It was pinned from a Blog called Singing With Birds. I found it to be both moist and delicious.
I studied the recipe...

Melt In Your Mouth Chicken Breast
  • 4 boneless chicken breast halves, (rinsed and patted dry)
  • 1 cup mayonnaise 
  • 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, (I use Lawry's)
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.  Place chicken in baking dish and spread mixture over the chicken evenly.  Bake at 325 for 1-1/2 hours uncovered.

I gathered my ingredients....
Mixed up the topping.....
Spread over the top of the chicken and bake....


























I was on my own for dinner and it was a beautiful evening.  So I sat on the back porch to enjoy my meal and read the paper....

Brodie was close by and couldn't wait to give the chicken a try.  You see him here looking through the screen with his giant toy Flea.
He loved it!  Roxy did too!
If you get a chance try a new recipe.  If you want an easy and yummy one give Melt in Your Mouth Chicken a try!
Happy Cooking!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments