Recipe Review..."Philadelphia Fruit Pizza"

I don't know if you have been on Pinterest yet but it is an amazing site.  On my personal site I have boards of various topics....travel, fashion, dogs, decorating the list goes on and on.  One of my boards I have titled "Recipes I Want to Try".  I save recipes that look good to me on this site and pick one from time to time to try.  Well this week I decided to attempt Philadelphia Fruit Pizza.
























I studied the recipe...


what you need

1
pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, sliced
1
pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/4
cup sugar
1/2
tsp. vanilla
4
cups assorted cut-up fruit (kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, drained canned mandarin oranges)
1/4
cup apricot preserves, pressed through sieve to remove lumps (after adding the water:-)
1
Tbsp. water (I added a bit more)

make it

HEAT oven to 375°F.
LINE 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer in prepared pan; press together to form crust. Bake 14 min.; cool completely. Invert onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Spread over crust. (I added a bit of milk for a better spreading consistency )
TOP with fruit. Mix preserves and water; brush over fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours.

kraft kitchens tips

SIZE-WISEHOW TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 15 sec. or until slightly softened.

Comments

  1. "what to say i praise of this blog, which contains a lot of amazing information as well as the thoughtful writes.

    Philadelphia restaurant deals

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment