I gathered my ingredients.....Ingredients:
|3 cups all-purpose flour||3 eggs, beaten|
|3/4 teaspoon salt||1 cup vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon baking soda||2 cups ripe bananas, mashed|
|2 cups sugar||8 ounce can pineapple, crushed and drained|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon||2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped|
- Combine first five ingredients; stir in nuts.
- Combine remaining ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into two greased and floured 8 1/2 x 41/2 x 3 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour and 10 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove from pans and let cool on wire rack.
|No I did not put wine in the bread, but the bottles looked nice in the pic:-)|
|Wet and dry ingredients...|
Happy Cooking Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)