Restaurant Review...."Daniel's" in Apex NC

A couple of weeks ago Joe and I decided to try a new restaurant.  We had been hearing for years how wonderful Daniel's Restaurant in Apex was so we decided to give it a go. Daniels opened in 1993 and we have lived here since 1991 so it was high time to check it out....to quote them "all saute dishes are prepared to order.  We are very selective about the quality of our products and you can taste the difference- its REAL food"  We called and made our reservation and off we went to Daniels....
We arrived before they opened the doors.
A line was already forming outside.
I'm glad we made reservations:-)
Nice outdoor seating area but a bit chilly this time of year
so we opted to sit inside. 
Love the wine cork table tops:-)
Bread sticks and sauce were delicious!  
Joe ordered the Spaghetti and Meatballs....Yummy 
I forget the name of the entree I ordered.  It was one of the specials.
Pork served over pasta with apple chutney on top.
Very nice,  I would order it again.
A grouping of Yummy  in one photo:-)
We really enjoyed our visit to Daniels.
People were friendly and the food beautiful.
I suggest you get out and try a new restaurant.
I recommend Daniels:-)

Daniel's on Urbanspoon

Comments

  1. What a fun blog! I love the idea of interesting cooking, unfortunately my family loves the idea of mashed potatoes and steak...sigh ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment