Saturday, September 17, 2011

Product Review...Boxed Brownies Challenge

Trying New Foods....Boxed Brownie Mix

Yum, brownies.  Who does not love a chocolatey fudge brownie, or a moist cake like brownie.  I would classify brownies as comfort food.  I found myself at Harris Teeter the other day looking at the vast amount of boxed brownie mixes.  Which one should I choose?  I had no idea.  I decided to pick two boxes and give them a try.
Last weekend I made...Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme...
How could I go wrong with Ghirardelli?
I love their chocolate!



Moist and delicious.














Today I tried.....Duncan Hines chewy fudge....
Duncan Hines, a household name.




A bit more cake like.
Moist and chocolatey.












Now for the decision.  Which one did I like the best.....?
I will have to go with Ghirardelli.
















So good, worth the calories.  I would have to give it a 10/10 on my boxed brownie scale.  I suggest you give them a try.
Happy Eating!
Enjoy your world everyone:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment