Friday, September 16, 2011

Baking Products "CupCake Papers from Fancyflours" (July 12, 2010)

Pretty Cupcake Papers..."Fancyflours"

I wanted to make some cupcakes for the Fourth of July.  I decided to go on line and find some festive cupcake papers.  There are many sites out there but the one I found that I liked best was Fancyflours.  What a fun site.  Just about any cupcake liners you can imagine can be found there.....Fancyflours
Here is what I bought..
Red, white and blue liners and Jimmies.
Then I made some cupcakes from a recipe I found on line and added some store bought icing that I  topped off with the Jimmies.
Yummy:-)







So, if you are in the mood to make some fun cupcakes check out Fancyflours....I think you will like it!

Enjoy your world & happy cooking:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment