"Bahama Breeze" Raleigh NC

Restaurant Review...."Bahama Breeze" in Raleigh NC

I love Bahama Breeze!  The food is always good and the atmosphere gives you just a taste of the islands.
Joe and I decided to celebrate Valentines Day by revisiting this tropical feel restaurant in Raleigh.
I have been to Bahama Breeze probably 5 times and once again it did not disappoint......Here are some pictures of our Bahama Breeze experience and some memories of our past island adventures....
I love Bahama Breeze...
I love the islands.....
Our view from the table....
Steph, Erica & I on an island adventure....
Another view from our seat @ Bahama Breeze....
Many years ago at "The Baths".....
Great Drink, "Tropical Storm"
Now I could really pretend I am on a beautiful beach:-)
Here we are again.....
This is a great salad, the "Breeze Salad" The dressing was
great, a tangy sweetness.  I would go back just for this salad.....
Back in the islands:-)
Yum, I am hungry for this salad right now!
Joe and I were on an island adventure several years ago.  This was our tour
guide.  He jumped off the boat and came up with these amazing star fish.....
Joe's Salmon plate.  He loved it...
We followed the star fish man into the water for a wonderful snorkel adventure
and a nice cool drink....Great memory:-)
I had the Tilapia, grilled with a shrimp saute (Shrimp in a lemon cream
sauce), along with cinnamon mashed sweet potatoes and green beans.
A lovely and delicious meal!
Ahhh....back to the islands.  Love the water...
Yum....
Evening in the DR
A bit of art work from our really nice waiter.....
Another very nice evening at Bahama Breeze
Me on the hotel grounds in the D. R.  I want to back.....
Bye Bahama Breeze we will see you soon:-)

I really enjoy going to Bahama Breeze.  Great staff.  They always seem
glad that you have come and are very friendly and helpful.  The food has 
been great each time I have gone.  I have nothing but high praise for 
this very nice, island themed restaurant.  
Get out and try a new restaurant.
Enjoy your world everyone:-)

Bahama Breeze on Urbanspoon

Comments