(Welcome to my focus on food blog This is an attempt to pull all my cooking, restaurant, recipe and food adventures off of my main blog, Kathieys World, and put them in one easy to find location. I am going to start by going to the beginning of my home blog and transferring all the food related info to its new home. Wish me luck, I have no idea how to do this but here goes.....
Hope you enjoy:-)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Restaurant Review...Scratch Bakery, Durham NC


Josh, Steph, Caleb, and I decided to check out Scratch Bakery in downtown Durham.  I had been hearing good things and also have seen positive write-ups in several magazines.  Now it was time to see for ourselves.....So off we went....We parked and made our way to the bakery.
A few sights along the way.....



























We made it to the bakery...Here is their mission statement....
"Scratch provides quality driven, hand crafted food.  We support and nurture relationships with our local farmers and producers and are proud to be a part of Durham's growing vibrant food community".....
Ok....let's check it out...




















































I will let the pictures speak for themselves.....






We really enjoyed our visit to Scratch. I loved the coffee and my donut muffin.  You could tell that everything was made from fresh ingredients.  Can't wait to visit again, hopefully soon...
We had to take pictures with the bull:-)
Get out and try a new restaurant.  I suggest you give Scratch Bakery a try.
Enjoy Your World!
Kathiey:-)

Scratch on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment